Snowy Range Pass

Snowy Range Pass

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The house in Rhenen












As we near the end of our Dutch adventure, we wanted to share some pictures of where we have spent most of our time. I think it is safe to say that it is the pride and joy of the owners-Anneke’s sister Maaike and her husband Bert. They have completely redesigned the interior and made the most of the great views of the Rhine River at the rear of the house.

It was a great place for a visit from a couple of Anneke’s friends that she has known most of her life-Heleen and Margreeth.

I have spent many an hour watching the pleasure and commercial traffic pass by my very comfortable viewing stand.

4 comments:

The Bandy's said...

What a beautiful garden and pond! Looks very relaxing. I also really like that funky thing over the table although I can't tell if it is a light fixture or some kind of art piece.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

It is an artsy light fixture. Has LED lights at the tips of the arms. They work on a dimmer control. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Anneke en Chuck,

Wat een leuke foto's van het huis in Rhenen! En het was geweldig leuk om jullie weer eens te zien. Jammer dat het goot van de regen. Tot de volegnde keer maar weer in Holland.

groet,
Margreeth

Anonymous said...

Next time when i need a realestate agent, I ask, instead of my brother, my brother in law, cause of his beautifull pictures.
We had a very nice time togethere and looking forward to see you back

Bert